Backend PHP Developer
Code d’Or is experiencing tremendous growth, so we’re looking for passionate Backend Developers to help us stay on top of our game. Interested in searching for the best possible solutions right from the kick-off meeting? Sounds like this job may be exactly your cup of tea …
As a Backend PHP Developer, you are responsible for the technical development side of our digital projects.
- You write code that is well-structured, and you always aim for bug-free quality.
- You ensure smooth integrations with external backend systems, databases, webservices, content management systems, and so on.
- You determine test phases by going over various scenarios and executing them.
- You keep track of the latest news and developments in backend development.
Are you the Backend Developer of our dreams?
- You attach a lot of importance to code standards. You always deliver your code like you want to receive it yourself: neat and meeting all expectations.
- You like a challenge and don’t shy away from complex issues.
- You’re curious and keen to share your knowledge and experience with the rest of the team.
- You present your ideas in such a way that non-developers can understand them. Your enthusiasm even gets most people on board straight away.
You bring plenty of technical skills to the table:
- You find your way around the most diverse frameworks. You love Laravel, but Vue, Angular and React also ring a bell with you.
- You’re into automation and you want to (learn how to) work with tools like GitHub Actions for CD/CI.
- Experience in code management and GIT are a must.
- You’re willing to get familiar with tools like GitHub, Tempo, Atlassian toolset (including Jira), Teams and more.
Who are we?
You’ll become part of a multidisciplinary team of digital experts at Code d’Or, a proud member of the 62MILES group. In addition to experts in digital solutions (that’s us), the group includes agencies specialised in digital storytelling, integrated communications, live experiences, digital products, branding, and employer branding.
What’s in it for you
If you join our team as a Backend PHP Developer, you …
- will work fulltime, in return for interesting fringe benefits, such as six work reduction holidays (ADV days), a mobile subscription, an internet subscription, a yearly bonus, health insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers and eco vouchers.
- get to work in a nice new office at the edge of Ghent.
- can work flexible hours as well as from home.
- get a lot of responsibility. We really appreciate people who take initiative.
- can grow and work on your personal and professional development. Do you like to learn new things on your own, participate in training sessions, or attend conferences? We’ve got you covered.
- are in the company of a team of experts who have your back – we put great stock in collaborations – but who are also just fun to be around, whether at team lunches (pizza! free soup!) or at our famous darts competitions. At Code d’Or, you can be yourself, and you’ll quickly feel at home in our team.