Brand strategist finds Today
As the title of this job description makes clear: we like solutions. And finding those solutions is something you’ll be helping us with, as Today’s new, smart brand strategist with a couple of years of experience working at an agency or on the client side.
What do we expect from you?
- (Except the fact that we expect you to already understand most of what we expect from you by now)
- You are a down-to-earth thinker who grasps and respects creative processes
- You quickly get to the point – you’re not the kind of strategist who mainly churns out slides
- You know the most interesting strategic models, and are in touch with short and long-term trends
- You know how brands are born and how to make them grow
- You’re eager to help build the visual and verbal identity of cool and promising brands
At Today, you’re greeted by a diverse team of 17 branding professionals, each with their own personality and specialization. Together, you build the most beautiful brands in Belgium and beyond. In return, you get a salary package that is more competitive than the average moose-in-mating-season, including six ADV days, mobile phone + subscription, hospitalization and group insurance, meal and eco vouchers, annual bonus, training... and the freedom to achieve your own success.
Our office is a protected building located in the Groot Begijnhof in Mechelen. You can reach us on foot, with your electric company bicycle, your free train subscription or your company car, depending on your seniority. Working from home every now and then is not a problem, but by doing so, you risk missing out on the spontaneous delivery lunches we like to treat ourselves to.
Who are we?
At Today, we strive for perfection in everything we do – with room for rock and roll. Together with six like-minded agencies, we are 62MILES, a group that combines a wide range of marketing and technical disciplines. In addition to Today (branding), the group consists of mortierbrigade (integrated communications), Onlyhumans (content and performance), Fantastic (employer branding), meetmarcel (live experiences), Code d’Or (digital platforms and websites) and Next Apps (mobile apps).
Give us a shout and blow us away with your talent and personality. We look forward to hearing from you.